Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Track

I always say I can't describe
But still, I felt the need to try
But no matter what I say
Still, there are no words to explain
Thank you for your faith in our King
Thank you for your voice when you sing
Thank you for your smiling eyes
Thank you for every ounce of time
Thank you that you understand
Thank you for our Neverland
Thank you for the joy you bring
Thank you for your loyalty
Thank you for loving Him first
Thank you for your beautiful words
Thank you for holding the door
And all the friendship you've ever given before
Thank you for your happiness
Thank you for your gentleness
Thank you for being my optimist
Thank you for your radiance
Thank you for reflecting God's Light
Like I've noticed for a really long time
Words will never be enough
But thank you for every bit of love

7 comments: