Saturday, May 17, 2014

Why a blog, you ask? Well, because my mind is filled with frivolous thoughts, and sometimes I need to keep them somewhere besides my head, which never seems to have enough space for everything inside of it. And sometimes I need to show someone all that happens in the space between my two ears. Sometimes, in this crazy world, I can't keep everything in my brain. Sometimes my heart kinda explodes. That's why a blog.
Now, not everything is going to make sense. But, since you're reading this, you obviously care somewhat. And I'm not doing this for the attention. If you ever thought that, you can go ahead and read the first paragraph over again, 'cause apparently you weren't reading carefully.
This will be fun.

5 comments:

  1. I am your biggest fan!!!!! I think that your'e super cool, pretty, smart, and freakin hilarious. Your the best brother I could hope for, even though you tried to take over Mid-Gaurd... and Asgaurd. But all and all your the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Hannah, I love you SO much! You are an amazing brother, even though you won't let me take over the world. Still love ya though. <3

      Delete
  2. Loving your blog, Emily!! Seriously, you are an amazing writer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Baylie! You are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily,

    I love that you have so many thoughts in your head and heart that at times you think you will explode. I am blessed and honored to be a part of your life.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete