Tuesday, June 6, 2017

"Kitchens are too small."

She comes home beaming at a quarter to nine
She eats leftovers and honeydew melon and puts on a song
She jumps around the kitchen, dancing and smiling
After leading dance worship for kids this morning, and working all day--
I almost ask her how she does it, but I answer my own question
It's because she is worshipping the same God she was worshipping this morning

The song ends, but she forbids it, and puts it on repeat
She tells me the mountains are moving, and she gets to be part of it
She tells me about future church plants, and how she gets to be involved
She sounds so shocked, so grateful, so honored to be part of this
But I guess I always knew she would change the world
And I always knew she would change lives

No comments:

Post a Comment