Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Virgo

I know that I'm not getting you back
Your're running through some dimension elsewhere
And like me, maybe the dimension gets too attached
Then you just become a memory

I'm losing my mind on a Wednesday afternoon
I'm retracing every step I took
Because you slipped through my hands and I think I know how
But I don't want to believe it, I don't want to believe

And how did this lead to so much?
She was right about Atlas
And it just piled on until I'm holding the whole world
Not because I have to but because I can't seem to let go

I'm sorry for screaming so loud but I can't hear my voice
I'm replaying funerals and breakups and I swear I cannot stop
There was some sort of error in my head when I was trying to process it
And everything explodes and boils over until I realize I've been in the shower for forty-three minutes just staring at the wall

Where did you go?




Where did I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment