Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Prompt: I Love the Sound Of...

Laughter.
I think many people say they like the sound of laughter, but I love it. That genuine, joyful sound. The way your eyes either close all the way, or light up the room. Many of my friends say, "Oh my gosh, my laugh is so weird!" Well, that's ridiculous. Of course, it's not the same as other laughs, but that doesn't make it dumb! I love all my friends' laughs, and they make me unbelievably happy. Your laugh actually says a lot about you, believe it or not. You just have to read it the right way. You can detect hints of legit joy, funny awkwardness, love, and relief. Not to mention numerous other things, too.
The very thought of laughter makes me smile now. I'm envisioning a few of my friends and their laughs, and it gives me this unexplainable feeling. I've used the word "joy" too much now to use it again, and even if I did, it would probably be an understatement.
So just laugh more, because it's my favorite sound.

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!

    PS Love your music! We both put Maps on our blogs!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Oh my goodness, yay! Great minds think alike. :)

      Delete