Sunday, July 6, 2014

Song Prompt

This looks fun, so I'm doing it. :)

A song from your childhood: "You'll Be in My Heart" by Phil Collins
A song that reminds you of one/both of your parents: "Roar" by Katy Perry-- reminds me of Dad. xD
A song that calms you down: "Eye of the Tiger"
A song that is often stuck in your head: "Ain't it Fun" by Paramore (guess what's stuck in my head now. -_-)
A song that reminds you of a best friend: "Problem" by Ariana Grande (not because of the lyrics xD)
A song that makes you hopeful: "This is the Future" by Owl City
A song by your favorite band: "Hey Anna" by Owl City
A song on the soundtrack of your favorite movie: "Deliverance" by Brian Tyler
The last song you heard: "All is Well (Goodbye, Goodbye)" by Radical Face
A song that you love singing along to: "Parachute" by Train (but it has to be in the car on a road trip with my family), "Car Radio," and "Holding on to You" by Twenty One Pilots
A song that has made you cry: none
A song that you love but rarely listen to: "Maps" by Hey Ocean!
Your favorite song: Don't know, but "Ordinary Day" by Vanessa Carlton is up there.
A song that someone has sung to you: Lots of worship songs that my dad sang to us when we went to bed as little kids. But I'm not sure of the exact titles and who they're by.
A song that you cannot stand to listen to: Almost anything John Mayor
A song that you could listen to all day without getting tired of: "Migraine" by Twenty One Pilots

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Mind if I do it on mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, go ahead! :D I'd love to see it on yours!

      Delete