Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Song Prompt pt. V

It was time.
(This one is long)



A song that makes you happy (don't they all start like this?):  Lisztomania, by Phoenix
A song that makes you sad (that's original):  Can't Break Her Fall, by Mat Kearney
A song that makes you think of happy love:  Accidentally in Love, by Counting Crows
A song that makes you think of tragic love:  Over the Love, by Florence and the Machine (I CAN'T GET OVER THIS SONG IT'S SO FREAKING AMAZING)
A song that reminds you of high school:  And Run, by He is We
A song you would consider your anthem:  Turn it Off, by Paramore;  Lady Blue, by As Cities Burn (it speeds up if you happen to listen to it);  Miracle Mile, by Cold War Kids (and always Seven Nation Army, but not as lyrically as the rest)
A song that reminds your best friend of you:  I forget xD
A song that reminds you of your favorite book:  I don't have a favorite book.  This is one of the best questions on here, but I unfortunately can't think of anything right now.
A song that breaks your heart:  Fast Car, by Tracy Chapman
A song you can't resist dancing to:  1901, by Phoenix
A song that describes your life:  Shattered, by Trading Yesterday
A song you can't resist listening to once it starts playing:  Absolute, by The Fray
A song no one likes but you:  Sleepyhead, by Passion Pit (except for Alex, bless him)
A song from your favorite film:  Deliverance, by Brian Tyler (I think I pick this every time)
A song you feel like you relate to, but you can't really:  Nightclothes, by Radical Face
A song that would be the anthem of your childhood/preteen years:  Tidal Wave, by Owl City; chorus of Amsterdam, by Imagine Dragons
A song that would play during your death scene if your life were a movie:  I can't find a perfect one, but maybe O, by Coldplay; Run, by Snow Patrol; or the first three minutes of Corynorhinus, by Hans Zimmer.  Hehehehe
A song you hope to dance to at your wedding:  All About Us, by He is We
A song you heard live:  Kitchen Sink, by Twenty One Pilots
A song that makes you feel empowered:  Make a Shadow, by Meg Myers
A song that makes you think of someone important to you:  What Sarah Said, by Death Cab for Cutie (makes me think of more than one)
A song to describe the most important event in your life so far:  I can't name a single most important event other than being saved, and I don't think I could find a proper song for that.  I'll probably think of something a month from now and smack myself.
A song you discovered via a commercial:  None
A song you can daydream to:  Friends Make Garbage (Good Friends Take it Out), by Low Roar
A song that makes you want to kick some [butt]:  Do I Wanna Know?, by The Arctic Monkeys
A song that makes you turn up the volume on your radio:  Cheap Thrills, by Sia (sorry) (wait no I'm not)
A song you would like people to listen to and think of you:  Well I just like when people think of me, I won't be picky.  Taken by Sleep and Guns for Hands, by Twenty One Pilots, perhaps.  But I'll take anything.
A song that you find incredibly beautiful:  Columbia, by Local Natives
A song you would like your loved ones to play at your funeral:  Stay Alive, by Jose Gonzalez (not meant to be cruel irony, but you can take it that way xD )





1 comment: