Wednesday, August 20, 2014

This Feeling

Maybe it won't happen this time!
But as that thought comes into my mind
I feel it again, I feel it inside

It's a swelling, stirring in my heart
Sometimes I could swear it'll tear me apart
It's so violent, it hits me so hard

My heart is thumping in my chest
Adrenaline rushing through my legs
I'm trying to hide it, I'm trying my best

Yeah, it's a swelling, stirring in my heart
It usually happens when I'm in the car
Driving to you, or when you're not far

It almost hurts inside my knees
But at the same time, they can't feel a thing
And my head throbs, it pounds to a beat

I'm so full of this, whatever it is
And I might pass out, I can't handle it
The reason for this, I will not admit

Just when I think that I'll fly through the ceiling
I finally change my mind--
I do like this feeling.

1 comment: