Friday, May 27, 2016

He's been working for hours
And I'm still in bed
Trying to envision
Him in my head
Covered in sweat, 
Moving wood,
Cleaning the fish tank 
Washing down windows,
Or cleaning some kitchen
In a place I call home
That's only home when he's there
So the answer is no, 
This bed at my house isn't home, it's nowhere
And I'm not that sad yet
Just wish I was there today
More than anything, actually
But there wasn't a way
I can't get out of bed,
Because why would I?
I have chores to do
Randoms are coming to my house tonight
So I'll be clinging to Baylie and Izzy
And Kate will be there too
I know it won't be bad
But till then I've got nothing to do
Or, nothing I wanna do.
Is that what we call laziness?
Sorry, at this point I hardly care
Because it sucks when you find yourself here
And the only place you want to be is there

2 comments: