Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Little While

A simple poem could never explain
Just exactly what I want to say
But here I am, and here's a poem
And there you are, so here we go

My whole world has turned around
A few different times this year, I found
And it has changed just for the best
When I say best, I mean more than the rest

Well, things always get tough again
And "life turns plans up on their heads"
But I will always come to tears
Because you tell me that you're here

This is nothing that I ever planned
And honestly I don't understand
Everything that I cannot write
About how you hold my heart so tight

But ignore this for a little while
As I tell about just why I smile
And closing now this poem I wrote
So many things you still don't know

4 comments:

  1. Love this--- and the "house of gold" reference!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) And yeah, haha, glad you caught that! xD

      Delete
  2. So cute! Love this! HOUSE OF GOLD YES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! And I know, right? I saw the chance. I took it. xD

      Delete