Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Blurred

Stomach in knots
Focus in tears
Choosing to know that
You'll always be near
Fall up and down
Then disappear
One day they'll notice
That You were still here

Falling apart
Together again
Putting in stitches
To knit up my head
Take out my heart
Put it back in
I'll be how You made me
Until the end

Sick of these blinds
Sick of the stares
Sick of the ceiling
Sick of these prayers
'Cause it all boils down
To everyone cares
But nobody's willing
Enough to be there

Holding it in
And letting it out
Back on the doorstep
Of somebody's house
Falling away
Don't wanna break down
This isn't easy
I'll figure it out

Come on inside
Find me on my knees
I'm still begging
Trying to believe
But they don't give me reasons
Just play hide and seek
I'm trying to shout
Just so I don't scream

Here's where I stood
Here's where I sat down
Before they told me
There's no middle ground
I know that I love you
There's no way around
I made a decision
That I wouldn't drown

I can't fit the pieces
It doesn't make sense
I'll put them together
At my own expense
My mind isn't working
Unless I'm in bed
I'm spinning in circles
Not giving in yet


No comments:

Post a Comment