Thursday, February 18, 2016

I'm scared of being a mom


Mom, why do people call doors "doors?"

Mom, why do people get itchy?

Mom, why do some people call you by your first name?

Mom, why do people kiss when they get married?

Mom, why do people get hiccups?

Mom, why do boys keep their last name and girls don't?

Mom, why do people blink?

Mom, why did you name me Emily?

Mom, why doesn't everyone just learn the same language?

Mom, why do girls wear makeup?

Mom, why don't we go camping with our friends anymore?

Mom, why do grown ups have so much to do?

Mom, why don't I get sunburned like Rebekah and Ethan?

Mom, why are our friends so busy?

Mom, why do Christians divorce if the Bible says not to?

Mom, why do people move away?

Mom, why have I never met your dad?

Mom, why do girls dress immodestly?

Mom, why are superhero comic books, who are about good people, full of trash?

Mom, why don't we see our old group of friends anymore?

Mom, why do I need to brush my hair so much?

Mom, why were cuss words even invented?

Mom, life was perfect. Why do things have to change?

Mom, why do people forget so much of their lives?

Mom, why does Rebekah have so many friends and I don't?

Mom, why do things have to change?

Mom, why do I have to go to the dentist?

Mom, why is Ethan better than me at math?

Mom, why do people love Rebekah and not me?

Mom, why do you make me go places where people just wanna see her?

Mom, why do I have to get medical shots?

Mom, why do I have to go to this pool party?

Mom, why do people lose faith as they get older?

Mom, why didn't we grow up close to our cousins?

Mom, why do I get homesick?

Mom, why is being a girl so dumb?

Mom, why can't I do this?

Mom, why can't I control what I feel?

Mom, why is my heart so selfish and stupid?

Mom, why do people so easily forget the good parts of life?

Mom, why do I have to be so emotional?

Mom, why isn't Rebekah as emotional as me?

Mom, why don't I always feel God?

Mom, why do my friends have to go through so much?

Mom, why do I have to feel what other people feel?

Mom, why does life go by so fast these days?

Mom, why can't I fix them?

Mom, why?


3 comments:

  1. you forgot the worst question: mom, where do babies come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh xD Dude I actually don't think I ever asked that question.

      Delete