Wednesday, March 9, 2016

*Katy Perry sings 'I'm wide awake' for the rest of my life*

Well, this is fun
At least I'm having a great time
Tell me if you want me
To tell four in the morning hi
Because even my favorite songs
Taste sour in my mouth
And even when I close my eyes
I see a million things right now
I didn't know missing someone
Could keep one awake
But maybe I learned that last summer
And forgot it today
(I really do have a terrible memory)
But anyway, I'ma just go on a while
Because it's not like I'll fall asleep soon
In the time it takes me, I could conquer the world
Or even make it to the moon
But nope, just lying here
Thinking about a certain someone
And everyone and everything else, prolly 
Really, it's a bit much
I went to the mall today
It was actually a great time
Yeah, and I bought some stuff
For once in my life
I'm happy about that 
(That's one thing I'm glad for, let's keep count)
And soon I'll get new Vans 
(That's two)
But we have to wait for a discount
The weather's been warming up recently
I'm sleeping with the fan on
Lol, let me try that again
I'm writing on my blog with the fan on
Ah, so much better
You guys don't post on your blogs too often
And I check them like every ten minutes 
(Not really)
But it's disappointing because there's nothing on them
So I reread posts 
(Boring)
And reload the page
(False hope)
And check again later
(Like you posted in the last day)
But it's usually the same
(Typical)
I hope you all don't get annoyed
With how painfully optimistic I am
You know, it's just in my nature
To never be sarcastic or bland
Guess I'll try closing my eyes again
But on a positive note (finally),
Once in a while it's nice to just think
At least I have the thought of you to keep me company 
(That's three)

No comments:

Post a Comment