Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Always.

'Cause you're looking in the mirror
And you tell me you don't know him
But I do
I'm telling you
And I need a chance to show him
We both have views
Of your heart
And I've had clues
From the start
Still, you told me you're fine
The exact reason why
Why I won't trust your view
I'll trust mine
'Cause I now see the truth
And it's so hurting you
No, you're far from alright
Say you've got to pull through
And my view is the proof
All the proof that I use
All the proof that I knew
You've been going through it too
And I knew you weren't fine
What could I say?
I'm losing time!
It's like that nightmare came to life
So I will say
What I said that night
"Don't lose hope,"
I will beg
"Don't lost hope for the the light!
"I still know you despite
"The fact that you don't.
"He's still somewhere inside
"Don't lose sight,
"'Cause I won't."
Reaching still, I'm desperate
To find you in this hectic
Silence you have not said
I know it's more
Than an empty page
I know it's a war
That you're forced to now wage
And it's my turn, I'm all ears
I will always be here
I will fight off your fears
I will dry all your tears
You will not disappear
On my watch, it is clear
And you might feel
Like you aren't heard
But I'm still telling you
Just go to the Word
And get on your knees
You know I'm on mine
Saying, "Please, please, please,
"God please provide!"
'Cause you're under attack
From the peace that you lack
And I won't turn my back
And I won't run and hide

1 comment: