Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bleeding

I can't be fake
This I can't take
I'm bending now
I think I'll break
I'm hopeless and I'm sorry
But I'm too weak to tell you
So I bleed a thousand tears
'Cause I don't know what else to do
It's the dreams again
It's the scene again
I'm feeling so much
I might scream again
And I laugh about how great I am
And I pretend I'm like some Superman
They don't understand
That I really can't
I may have great plans
But I can barely stand
I don't save the world
I am just a girl
Who can't make ends meet
In the storm that swirls
And I'm sorry for all that I do
But I beat myself up so much
And I can't have you doing it too
The cold is coming
Clouds govern the sky
The trees are dying
And so am I
But I'm not the same
Because when I'm in pain
I end up shoving them away
So please don't stay
Is what I'll say
Leave me alone and
Leave me the blame

But still, I think I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment